Welcome to the Erskine Practice
YOU SHOULD NOT ENTER THE PRACTICE UNLESS YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT.
- If you have coronavirus related symptoms but are well and managing, please self-isolate in line with national guidance. If you are unwell or feel you may need a hospital assessment, please call the practice on 01382 458333.
- Clinical staff will triage all appointment requests to clarify the most appropriate management plan.
- We are grateful to our patient population for noting the above and their patience when contacting the practice by telephone as our lines are expected to be busy each day.
- Repeat Prescriptions - we strongly advise to use our online repeat prescription service and make use of chemist collection service.
- Chemist Collection: Please leave at least 3 working days from the day of ordering to attending the pharmacy. Please do not order your medication early as this will put additional pressure on the system resulting in further delays.
We offer various online services such as ordering repeat prescriptions and update your contact details. Some of these services have certain requirements.
Repeat Prescriptions - Click here to access this service. Please note: due to high demand there may be a delay in processing these requests and your prescription may not be available for collection within the usual timescale. Please leave at least 3 days from the day of ordering to collecting your prescription at the pharmacy. Please do not order your medication early as this will put additional pressure on the system resulting in further delays.
Update your contact details - Click here to access this service
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org is checked daily by administration staff during our working hours. Emails will be reviewed and passed to the appropriate member(s) of the Erskine Practice. Please be advised this is NOT a suitable address for URGENT clinical problems. You should call the practice reception on 01382 458333, or contact NHS 24 when the practice is closed.
We are a six doctor (GP) Practice, located in Dundee at Erskine Practice, Arthurstone Medical Centre. As well as the doctors we have an extensive health care team working from our surgery.
We offer a wide range of services and our aim is to provide high-quality medical care through our continued commitment to excellence in the delivery of our services.
Our Practice has special interests in the management of Diabetes, Respiratory conditions, Chronic Heart Disease, Genitourinary Medicine, Women's Health and Substance Misuse.
This website has been specially designed to help you make the most of the Erskine Practice.
(Site updated 27/10/2021)